I. INITIAL PROVISIONS
The TRQPro Internet Portal, which includes in particular Services and Services as defined in Chapter II (Definitions) below, is made available to users by TRQPro. The TRQPro Internet Portal operates on the principles set out in these Regulations. As part of the TRQPro Internet Portal, the following Services and Services made available on their own behalf by the Service Provider:
- in the TRQPro.pl internet domain and its subdomains;
- in other domains (including their subdomains) than indicated in point a) above.
- on external social and streaming websites (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
Users have the option of using third-party websites and services via the TRQPro Internet Portal through appropriate connections to third-party websites. In the situation described in the previous sentence, regulations or other documents specified by third parties providing a given service or providing a given service shall apply, and the Service Provider is not a party to contracts for the provision of electronic services concluded between the User and a third party. Responsibilities for services rendered to Users by third parties are specified in relevant contracts concluded by the User with third parties. The Regulations set out the general principles constituting the legal basis for using the TRQPro Internet Portal. Each User is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations at the moment of undertaking actions aimed at using the Services or Services on the TRQPro Portal. With the exception of Services and Services specified in specific regulations, including separate regulations, price lists, information, etc., all Services and Services provided on the TRQPro Website are subject to these Regulations. Before using the TRQPro Website, in particular the Services and Services available on the Website, Users are required to read the Regulations. By using the TRQPro Website in any way, the User represents and confirms that he has read the Regulations, accepts its provisions and undertakes to comply with them. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the applicable Polish law shall apply, and all disputes shall be resolved by the competent Polish courts.
TRQPro Internet Portal, TRQPro Portal - an organized internet platform consisting of websites and other online tools made available via the Internet, owned by TRQPro and available at www. trqpro.pl or at another address to which TRQPro has rights. User - any person who uses the TRQPro Portal in any way and Services available on the TRQPro Portal; Services - websites (www) separated as part of the TRQPro Portal, offered to Users under individual domains to which TRQPro has rights; Partner - any entity cooperating with TRQPro on the basis of a relevant agreement; Services - services provided electronically by the Service Provider to Users available on the TRQPro Portal, enabling in particular:
- getting acquainted with materials prepared by TRQPro or Partners,
- using IT mechanisms functioning as part of the Services,
- making commercial transactions on the Internet,
- using other Internet resources;
Materials - texts, photos, graphics, charts, video materials, multimedia materials, etc., in particular constituting a work within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
III. RULES FOR USING THE TRQPro PORTAL
As part of the TRQPro Portal, the User may use in particular the following Services:
- become familiar with the materials made available in such a way that the user has access to them at a place and time selected by him, regardless of the type and mode of operation of the device or application that the user uses for this purpose, through the TRQPro website or telecommunication services via telephone sets and other mobile devices;
- use search engines, calculators, etc .;
- use free user accounts;
- make commercial transactions on the Internet, in particular conclude purchase contracts;
Provision of Services to Users on the TRQPro Portal takes place under the conditions set out in these Regulations, with the exception of the Services described in separate regulations. Subject to point 4 below, the conclusion of the contract between the Service Provider and the User for the provision of Services in the TRQPro Portal takes place when the User enters the appropriate URL address of the Website / TRQPro Portal in the web browser, while the contract for the provision of Services in the TRQPro Portal is terminated when closing of the TRQPro Website / Portal by the User. The procedure and terms for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of Services specified in separate regulations are set out in individual regulations regarding these Services. If separate specific regulations regarding a given Service or Website, referred to in Chapter I point 6 of these Regulations do not provide otherwise, the use of the Service by the User on the TRQPro Portal is free. The Portal presents Materials, including information content and advertising content referred to in point 7 below. The Service Provider has the right to place advertising content on the TRQPro Portal regarding services and goods of the Service Provider or Partners. The advertising content referred to in the previous sentence constitute an integral part of the TRQPro Portal and the Materials presented therein. The TRQPro Portal reserves the right to limit selected Users' access to some or all of the content presented on the Portal in the event that these users use equipment or software affecting the way content is presented on the Portal, including in particular limiting or excluding the publication of certain content from the TRQPro Portal. Please send all comments, comments and questions related to the TRQPro Portal via the form in the "contact" section.
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The TRQPro Portal and the Materials contained therein, including works, trademarks, databases, their selection and combination on the TRQPro Portal, are subject to protection provided for in the applicable laws, in particular in the Act of 4 February 1994 on the law copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended), the Act of July 27, 2001 on database protection (Journal of Laws 2001, No. 128, item 1402 as amended), the Act of 30 June 2000, the Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1410, as amended) and the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (Dz. U.2003, No. 153, item 1503, as amended). The rights to works, trademarks and databases provided on the TRQPro Portal are vested in the Service Provider or third parties. In the event that these rights are vested in third parties, the Service Provider presents works, trademarks and databases on the TRQPro Portal on the basis of relevant agreements concluded with these people, in particular license agreements and agreements on the transfer of property copyrights, or on the basis of applicable provisions rights. By using the songs or databases provided on the TRQPro Portal, Users do not acquire any rights or obtain licenses for these songs or databases. Without the prior consent of the Service Provider, Users may use the TRQPro Portal and the works and databases contained therein only within the permitted use provided for in the Act on copyright and related rights, and the Act on the protection of databases. In particular, it is unacceptable:
- reproduction, modification, blocking, public reproduction and making publicly available on the Internet of the TRQPro Portal or part thereof or of works published on the TRQPro Portal or part thereof, except for cases specified in applicable law; b) downloading database content and reusing it in whole or in substantial terms - in terms of quality or quantity
V. TRQPro PORTAL USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to use the TRQPro Portal in accordance with applicable law, social and moral norms, the provisions of these Regulations and the principles of social co-existence on the Internet (netiquette), and in particular to:
- not to post content that supports radical social attitudes or advocates such views (all kinds of racial, ethnic, gender, religion, etc. discrimination);
- not posting vulgar or vulgar content;
- not to post content commonly recognized as offensive and contrary to decency;
- not to post content promoting the use of non-authorized intoxicants, containing links to websites violating the law or decency, or containing personal data, contact details or email addresses;
- non-distribution of pornographic content;
- not engaging in commercial, advertising or promotional activities,
- it is forbidden to carry out any penetration and security tests of TRQPro Portal Services The User undertakes not to infringe the rights, in particular copyrights, or goods of third parties. The User is solely responsible for any comments posted by him on the TRQPro Portal, in particular he is responsible for any violation of rights or property of third parties and damages resulting therefrom. It is prohibited for the User to provide illegal content to the TRQPro Portal. The Service Provider reserves the exclusive right to block Users or remove content / comments that violate the regulations on the TRQPro Portal, its subdomains and related services (including social media channels).
** VI. RESPONSIBILITY**
The user is responsible for:
- the manner in which the User uses the TRQPro Portal and for any resulting consequences;
- Materials, including comments, posted on the TRQPro Portal by the User;
- damages resulting from User's actions that are inconsistent with applicable law or the provisions of these Regulations;
- information downloaded from the Internet, in particular from the TRQPro Portal, for the effects of their use by the User and for their usefulness for the User.
The User is aware of the threats occurring on the Internet, in particular in the event of possible hacking into the User's system, the taking over of passwords by third parties, infection of the User's system with viruses and the damage that may occur in such cases. The User is obliged to keep confidential his password for specific Services. The service provider:
- will use due diligence so that the use of Services and Services is carried out in accordance with the Regulations and meets all the requirements set out in the regulations of individual Services, Services, at the same time the Service Provider informs that there may be problems with access to Services, Services, in particular caused by the parameters of the equipment, software or networks that do not comply with the requirements set out in individual Regulations of Services, Services;
- informs that technical problems or technical limitations of the computer equipment used by the User (firewalls - locks, incorrect versions of the multimedia file player, anti-virus programs and others) may limit or enable the User to access Services, Services or affect their quality;
- reserves the right to limit selected Users access to part or all of the content (Materials) presented on the TRQPro Portal, in the event that those Users use equipment or software affecting the way they receive the content presented on the TRQPro Portal, including in particular limiting or excluding publication specific content from the Website.
- due to the independent of the Service Provider properties of the Internet and User's computer equipment, the Service Provider does not guarantee uninterrupted and uninterrupted access to the Services and Services.
VII. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS NECESSARY TO USE SERVICES IN THE TRQPro PORTAL
The Service Provider informs that while using the TRQPro Portal, short text information called "cookies" are saved on the User's computer (hereinafter: "cookies") or other technologies (e.g. local storage) are used. The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of Services on the TRQPro Portal. "Cookies" contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Services, in particular those requiring authorization. The content of cookies does not allow the identification of the user. Personal data is not processed or stored using cookies.
IX. PERSONAL DATA
If you use certain Services on the TRQPro Portal, you may provide your personal data - providing personal data is completely voluntary, however it may be necessary to provide the Service on the TRQPro Portal. The processing of Users' personal data by the Service Provider will take place in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2015, 2135 as amended) and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013, 1422, as amended). The administrator of users' personal data is the TRQPro website, unless a separate regulations or form for a given service provides otherwise. The Service Provider will process Users' personal data only for the purpose of performing the given Service and to the extent necessary to perform it. The processing of Users' personal data for a purpose other than that indicated in the previous sentence will take place only after obtaining the consent of the User and to the extent indicated in the said consent. Each User has the right to inspect their personal data, as well as the right to correct them and request their removal. To do this, send a message via the form in the contact section. In the event that personal data are necessary to perform a given Service, a request to delete such data is tantamount to a declaration of termination of the contract for the provision of the given Service. The website administrator performs the function of personal data inspector. This is a person who you can contact in all matters related to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights related to processing, via the form in the contact section, entering your email address, with the note "Personal Data Inspector". Time of processing personal data. Your data is processed until there is a basis for their processing, i.e.
- in the event of consent being granted until it is withdrawn, restricted or other actions on your part restricting this consent,
- if the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator, until you submit an effective objection,
- for tax and accounting purposes to the extent and for a period consistent with applicable regulations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95) / 46 / EC - (GDPR), you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- the right to request correction of data
- the right to delete data (right to be forgotten),
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body for the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland,
- the right to limit data processing.
- the right to object (objection to processing, objection to direct marketing, including profiling, objection justified to the processing of your data in the justified interest of the Administrator)
X. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE AND WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
Each TRQPro Portal User has the right to lodge a complaint in matters related to the functioning of the TRQPro Portal. Complaints and the desire to withdraw from the contract should be submitted via the form in the contact section The service provider will consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt. The answer to the complaint will be sent to the User to the e-mail address provided by the User in the complaint. The Service Provider reserves the right to extend the deadline specified in point 3 above - by no more than 10 days - in the event that the consideration of a complaint requires unusual, special actions and arrangements or encounters obstacles independent and not attributable to the Service Provider (equipment failures, internet network etc.). The Service Provider also reserves that consideration of a complaint may require obtaining additional explanations from the User - the time for providing explanations by the User each time extends the period of consideration of the complaint. All information about violations or willingness to withdraw from the contract should be followed via the form in the contact section.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
The law applicable to legal relations arising from the use of TRQPro Portal Services by Users is Polish law. The Service Provider reserves, to the extent permitted by applicable provisions, the right to make changes and modifications to these Regulations, in particular in the event of changes in applicable law. These regulations apply from 01.01.2020.
XIII. NATURE OF PUBLISHED CONTENT
The content published on the TRQPro Portal is purely informational and educational, and individual texts are an expression of the personal views of their authors. The TRQPro Portal is not a whole or part of a "recommendation" within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19 October 2005 on information constituting recommendations regarding financial instruments or their issuers (Journal of Laws of 2005 No. 206, item 1715). The content contained on the website does not meet the requirements for recommendations within the meaning of the above-mentioned Act, including they do not contain a specific valuation of any financial instrument, do not rely on any valuation method, and do not specify investment risk. The TRQPro website does not bear any responsibility for investment decisions made on the basis of reading the content contained therein.